Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Errors in DEX long forms

Rob,

Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Cheers,
Tim
-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 18 October 2004 09:41
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-dex] Errors in DEX long forms

Hi

Several people have mentioned the DEX long form generation process in DEXlib does not seem to be working.

We have spent some time checking this, and it is in fact working correctly.

The algorithm is as explained in DEXlib and involves copying the entities detailed in the capabilities from the PLCS AP long form.

The problem is that a number of the underlying modules have been changed as a result of the ballot comments and we have not yet rebuilt the PLCS AP long form. Consequently you will see some errors in the DEX long forms.

As soon as we have addressed the comments against the modules, we will rebuild the PLCS AP long form.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited