Subject: Business concepts

Hi

At the DEX meeting last week we agreed the definition of business concepts.

Trine will send out the slides explaining them shortly.

We also agreed that Leif Gyllström and Mats Nilsson would provide an example of a business concept that we could use as a specification for the dexlib tool.

To help this process, I have done an initial update of dexlib to handle business concepts.

This is a real quick hack so that we can develop the specification of how to display/document a business concept.

If you do a cvs update, you can see what I have done by looking at the dexlib toolbar. It has been extended to include  business concepts. I have created on test concept, with a simple display.

As Leif and Mats produce the example, we will update this.

Once we have something more detailed we will inform everyone and ask for feedback.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited