Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] some comments on the process diagram

Tor Arne,
A few comments / question to the process diagram are attached.

Regards
Trine

________________________________

From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: Thu 4/14/2005 7:41 AM
To: Tor Arne Irgens
Cc: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-dex] some comments on the process diagram

Hi Tor Arne

I have managed to find the process diagram - buried in the modellers notes from the Lillehammer.

A couple of comments from the top of the diagram:

"Seize identifier" - probably better to call it "register idenitifier"

"Assign: modeller" - should be

"Assign: Project leader, modeller, model reviewer, business reviewer"

As this is to go out for ballot, we will need to extract this into a standalone document.

I think that it would be  a good idea to incorporate the DEX process as well

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:   http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email:  Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone:  +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Fax:    +44 (0)1454 270031

Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched for following transmission on the Internet. All messages sent to a DNV email addressee are swept by Sybari Antigen for the presence of malicious code. DNV acknowledges that unsolicited email represents a potential security risk, and DNVs filters to block unwanted emails are therefore continuously adjusted. DNV has disabled "out of office" replies to Internet transmitted e-mail.

Trines comments to process.doc