Subject: Updated cpabality contacts

Hi

The UK MOD have allocated some resources to the project leadership and business reviewing of ta number of capabilities.

I have updated the following capabilities to reflect these changes.

To avoid conflicts, I would strongly recommend doing a cvs update.

referencing_activity

referencing_person_organization_typical

referencing_product_as_individual

referencing_product_as_individual_configuration

referencing_resource

referencing_work_order

referencing_work_request

representing_justification

representing_life_cycle_opportunity

representing_location

representing_person_organization_typical

representing_product_as_individual_configuration

representing_product_configuration

representing_resource

representing_resource_as_realized

representing_work_done