Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Representing parts Issue RBN-13

PDM UG says for product.id  make an organization assignment to the product, with role of id owner. The product_version.id would presumable have the same owner. Usually this would be the design owner.  Additional identifiers are added with applied_id_assignment; which themselves are qualified with an applied_organization_assignment.  Then the organization ids are correlated... Does this work?

Regards,

Tom

Thomas E. Hendrix
Phone: 206-544-5276