Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Business concepts, Terms and DEXs

Thanks Trine

I will review the comments shortly.

Before any business user dives into reviewing the technical content ….. resist the temptation.

This is an example of using the business concept to document the mapping from the TRILS model.

So I have just taken the TRILS concept of manufacturer’s item verbatim.

Comments on layout and sections welcome though.

Regards
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From:
Trine.Hansen@dnv.com [mailto:Trine.Hansen@dnv.com]
Sent: 16 August 2005 23:06
To: rob.bodington@eurostep.com; plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Rob.

Good work (as always)!

I have been through the example business concept and given a few comments (attached document).

Leif T, Leif G and I will discuss the assign_code capability tomorrow afternoon. We will propose some dates for the next webexs.

Regarding the term definitions - are there any overlap with reference data?

Regards

Trine