Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] New version of Protege

In case anyone was wondering, I am referring to Protégé version 3.2 Beta

Regards
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Bodington [mailto:
rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 24 October 2005 11:52
To:
plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-dex] New version of Protege

…. Is available, However, they have changed the way in which ontologies are imported.

So if you want to use this new version, then you will need to work out how these changes affect us.

If you do not fancy doing that, you could wait until we have figured it out.

If you do figure it out, please share it with us.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited