Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Implementer guidance

Agree

Regards

Leif

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Shaw [mailto:nigel.shaw@eurostep.com]
Sent: den 16 januari 2006 10:07
To: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org

There are multiple possible interpretation of "$" whilst /IGNORE has a
defined meaning. Therefore send "/IGNORE" would be my preference.

As examples, "$" can be interpreted as "there is no value", "I do not know
the value", "I know the value but do not want to tell you", "you are not
allowed to know the value",...

	Nigel