Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Vico ISO Meeting

Title: Vico ISO Meeting

Hi

I had not planned on attending the meeting – having said that a meeting on reference data is a good idea, and I also think that the TOG needs to meet (though not necessarily face to face).

Perhaps we should try for a webex to discuss the reference data.

It would probably be cheaper to have a meeting away from the Sc4 meeting – that way we do not have to pay meeting fees.

Regards
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From:
Tim Turner [mailto:tjt@lsc.co.uk]
Sent: 23 February 2006 01:04
To: '
plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [plcs-dex] Vico ISO Meeting

All,

I am currently evaluating attendance at Vico.

I think it would be useful to meet if we have enough of the core-team & reference data people attending for another face-to-face.

I would like to discuss DEX 4 reference data and I have concluded that trying to achieve this over the phone would not be ideal.

On the other hand, it might also be a good time for the TOG to re-assess life since the previous TOG meeting in UK & to discuss direction & developments since then.

Suggestions received so far indicate that maybe running a meeting in parallel might be reasonable, over Mon-Wed; with Mon & Tue for reference data and Wed for a short TOG.

I will need to make decisions in the next few days.

Regards
Tim
NB Other dates/venues also considered.