Subject: Editing of capabilities on-going

Hi all,

We are editing the following capabilities currently, and they may in the next couple of weeks to a month be fairly instable:

Capabilities

Properties capabilities

assigning_resource_properties

assigning_process_properties

assigning_product_properties

representing_properties_numerically

representing_value_with_units

representing_evolution_of_property_values

representing_properties_textually

State capabilities

representing_state_observed

Activity capabilities

representing_activity

Work order capabilities

representing_work_order

representing_work_request

Management  capabilities

representing_contract

assigning_approvals

This of course affects the templates defined within, as well, and we cannot guarantee that the templates will not change in the process.

Please notify us if we need to take something into consideration that has not yet been documented as an issue.

We are also reviewing the following capabilities in the process:

Capabilities

State capabilities

representing_state_type

Management  capabilities