Subject: Capability/Template usage

Hi Rob,

just a quick question about the use of the new template configuration/use in DEXLIB.

Do you have any usage notes for the new template functionality? I can see that /dexlib/utils/dex has the mk_template_main.js script which I presume creates the main template directory & file shell, and that the template has a slot for which capability it belongs to, but how do we specify the order of the templates in the capability? Or is this just done on some default mechanism?

Do we need to specify any other details in any other files once we have created the template.xml file - e.g. in the template index file?

I guesss this'll make it's way into the help section at some point.

regards,
Tim

*
* Mr. Timothy J. Turner BSC(Hons) MSc, MBCS
* Executive Consultant, System Integration Dept
* LSC Group, Lincoln House, Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, LICHFIELD, Staffordshire WS13 8RZ, ENGLAND
* UK Switchboard: +44-1543 446800 Fax: +44-1543 446900
* US Mobile/Direct telephone: +1-843-4759179
* Mobile (UK) telephone: +44-7885-393225
* e-mail: tjt@lsc.co.uk <mailto:tjt@lsc.co.uk>  or timturner11@bellsouth.net  Internet: <http://www.lsc.co.uk/>
*

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG