Subject: updated description of parameters

I have updated the description of the input parameters ”value” (or similar) and “si_unit” to make it clear how to indicate what datatype is used for the value, and when and how to set the si_unit parameter in the following templates:

Process_property_limit

Process_property_numeric

Process_property_range

Process_property_w_tolerances

Product_property_limit

Product_property_numeric

Product_property_range

Product_property_w_tolerances

Resource_property_limit

Resource_property_numeric

Resource_property_range

Resource_property_w_tolerances

Representing_numeric_property

Representing_numerical_item

Representing_value_limit

Representing_value_range

Representing_value_w_tolerances

Representing_value_with_unit

Representing_count

Representing_quantity

I made no changes to diagrams, parameter definitions, or instantiation paths, except in templates representing_count and representing_quantity, where I limited the select to only one datatype: any_number_value.

This change was triggered by Tim Turners email the other day regarding representing_count.

Peter Bergström

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Eurostep Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.