Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] New tool for generating DEXs / templates etc

Hi

I have released a new version of  the dexlib tool. Please use this as the previous release had a bug in the generation of the template XML.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~esukpc19/dexlib20071025.zip

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.