plcs-tog message

Subject: Groups - TOG modified

TOG has been modified by Mr Tor Arne Irgens

Date:  Wednesday, 21 September 2005
Time:  03:00pm - 04:30pm GMT

Event Description:
There is a collition with the Core team review today, and I have to attend a JSF ALIS meeting, so today's meeting will not have a lot of atendees.
BUT
We all need to focus on the meeting next week.
First of all the AGENDA.

DRAFT AGENDA:

Report of Technical Oversight Group

Review of status and issues, including:

         DEXlib process updates (Task A1)

Action 14/1:  Tor Arne to get comments from modellers and create document for vote on DEXLib Process Updating.

Action 15/2: Secretariat to put out DEXLib Process Updating for ballot.  Two week ballot period.

Action 16/2: Review and comment on DEXLib Architecture document.

Action 17/1: DEX Team Leaders should notify Tor Arne of next meeting dates and venues.

         Reference data development process

Resolution of ballot comments on reference data process.

         Main comments were: We still need to formalise the description of which and @ttributes MUST be populated in order for a 'class'-definition (a concept) to be complete.  We should also describe which optional and @ttributes that MAY be used if needed (e.g. language specific).

Action 17/2: Rob Bodington to start discussion via e-mail on Mat Nilssons ballot comments.

Action 17/3: Secretariat to circulate reference data procedures document once ballot comments have been incorporated.

Action 17/4: Members should ensure that Core Modeller Team resources are fully funded.  Need to move work forward as fast as we can.

         DEXLib help facility (Task A2)

Status and action planning

Action 15/7: Members to review provide FAQs and answers for DEX Help (all)

Action 15/8:  Mats Nilsson to update Development Guide for DEX Help

Action 15/9:  Rob Bodington to create HTML file for publishing on OASIS website.  Rob to work with Nik Barron from Pennant

Action 15/10: Trine Hansen and Tor Arne to review test guide

         Core team activities (Trine Hansen/Rob Bodington)

         Content (Task A4)

         Reference data (Task A6)

1.  revise the 'proposal for updates of DEX Lib' dexlib_estimate_v004.xls
2.  estimate the funding needed to keep the TOG working.
3.  confirm the TOR for release to the TC.

we need to spend some time onwoh the TOG is working...

Please give any additional inputs to the agenda by mail.

Best regards
Tor Arne

Agenda:
set agenda for next weeks meeting in Amsterdam.

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 31 August 2005, 03:00pm to 04:30pm GMT
Wednesday, 07 September 2005, 03:00pm to 04:30pm GMT
Wednesday, 14 September 2005, 03:00pm to 04:30pm GMT

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs-tog/event.php?event_id=8432

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20050921T000000Z
DTSTART:20050921T150000Z
DTEND:20050921T163000Z
SEQUENCE:6
SUMMARY:TOG
  attend a JSF ALIS meeting\, so today's meeting will not have a lot of
  atendees. \nBUT\nWe all need to focus on the meeting next week.\nFirst
  of all the AGENDA.\n\nDRAFT AGENDA:\n\n\nReport of Technical Oversight
  Group \n\nReview of status and issues\, including:\n\n         DEXlib
  process updates (Task A1)\n\nAction 14/1:  Tor Arne to get comments
  from modellers and create document for vote on DEXLib Process
  Updating.\n\nAction 15/2: Secretariat to put out DEXLib Process
  Updating for ballot.  Two week ballot period.\n\nAction 16/2: Review
  and comment on DEXLib Architecture document.  \n\nAction 17/1: DEX
  Team Leaders should notify Tor Arne of next meeting dates and
  venues.\n\n         Reference data development process \n\nResolution
  of ballot comments on reference data process.\n\n         Main
  comments were: We still need to formalise the description of which and
  @ttributes MUST be populated in order for a 'class'-definition (a
  concept) to be complete.  We should also describe which optional and
  @ttributes that MAY be used if needed (e.g. language
  specific).\n\nAction 17/2: Rob Bodington to start discussion via
  e-mail on Mat Nilssons ballot comments.\n\nAction 17/3: Secretariat
  to circulate reference data procedures document once ballot comments
  have been incorporated.\n\nAction 17/4: Members should ensure that
  Core Modeller Team resources are fully funded.  Need to move work
  forward as fast as we can.\n\n\n\n         DEXLib help facility (Task
  A2)\n\nStatus and action planning\n\nAction 15/7: Members to review
  provide FAQs and answers for DEX Help (all)\n\nAction 15/8:  Mats
  Nilsson to update Development Guide for DEX Help\n\nAction 15/9:  Rob
  Bodington to create HTML file for publishing on OASIS website.  Rob to
  work with Nik Barron from Pennant\n\nAction 15/10: Trine Hansen and
  Tor Arne to review test guide\n\n         Core team activities (Trine
  Hansen/Rob Bodington)\n\n         Content (Task A4)\n\n
  Reference data (Task A6)\n\n1.  revise the 'proposal for updates of
  DEX Lib' dexlib_estimate_v004.xls\n2.  estimate the funding needed to
  keep the TOG working.\n3.  confirm the TOR for release to the
  TC.\n\n\nwe need to spend some time onwoh the TOG is
  working...\n\n\nPlease give any additional inputs to the agenda by
  mail.\n\n\nBest regards\nTor Arne\n\nGroup: PLCS Technical Oversight
  Group SC\nCreator: Mr Tor Arne Irgens
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs-tog/event.php?event_id=8432
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs-tog/event.php?event_id=8432
END:VEVENT