plcs-tog message

Subject: Maintaining AP239 in ISO land

Hi

Over the last few years we have focussed on getting PLCS into production and getting the DEX written.

We have not really paid much "technical" attention to the standard in ISO land.

There have been a number of SEDS raised against our modules by people not involved in OASIS, and I am sure, but have not checked, that some of these have been updated to edition 2 for APs such as AP210. This may or may not be a good thing.

At the same time, implementation experience has shown that there are some errors that we need to correct in PLCS.

I think that maintaining the standard needs to be on the project plan.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960 (note new number)
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401