plcs message

Subject: [plcs] OASIS PLCS TC:Tele Conference 21st October 03 - reissue

Howard/All, not sure if this went the first time so re send of something
similar

I understood we were to have a tele conference Tuesday 21st October 1500 uk
time but it was not agreed if this was to be set up by Jerry or myself.
Details are attached if you want to use them but I need it confirmed you
want me to set the call up.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

  NETHERLANDS Toll Number: +31-20-713-2734
  SWEDEN Toll Number: +46-8-566-10-775
  UNITED KINGDOM Toll Number: +44-20-7019-0840
  USA Toll Free Number: 866-326-9183
  PARTICIPANT PASSCODE: 383554#

> Regards Nigel
>
> Nigel A Walker
> Capability Acquisition & Implementation Mgr
> Rolls-Royce  plc, Naval Marine Support,
> CSP4, PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE.
> Tel: +44 (0) 117 97 97007 (voice mail)
> Fax: +44 (0) 117 97 97234
> Mobile: +44 (0) 7870 242 662
> e-mail: nigel.walker@rolls-royce.com

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential
information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact
+44(0)1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need
assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents
to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or
monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2003 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT
Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.