plcs message

Subject: New DEX Development Subcommittees formed

As agreed at our telecon last week, the first five DEX Develeopment Subcommittees have now been added to the OASIS website:

  • PLCS Fault States SC (Adrian Blenkiron chair)
  • PLCS Maintenance Plan SC (Trine Hansen chair)
  • PLCS Operational Feedback SC (Mike Newton chair)
  • PLCS Product Breakdown SC (Nigel Walker chair)
  • PLCS Task Set SC (John Spenser chair)
    These groups provide the opportunity to participate in the work in each of these areas.  The other groups will be added as soon as I receive confirmation of Chairs and scopes.

    SC chairs are invited to add TC members to the SC rosters, and to update the SC charters/descriptions as appropriate.

    You can also subscribe yourselves.

    Merry Christmas

    Howard Mason

    Tel: +44 1252 383129