plcs message

Subject: AP239 - completed

Title: Message
In this last note to you as PLCS Program Manager I am delighted to report that the final deliverable needed to support release of AP239 for DIS ballot - the Validation Report - has now been submitted to the WG3 Convener, Gerry Radack.  A copy has been loaded on the BFG web site. Gerry now has everything he needs to support the ISO ballot.

The last four years have been extremely hard work and a great deal of fun.  It has been a real pleasure to work with a group of people who, despite inevitable problems along the way, never lost sight of our goal, or of the value we all gained from working together.  My thanks go to everyone for all they have contributed, and I look forward to continuing to work with many of you in turning our new standard into real business benefits.

John Dunford,
Program Manager, PLCS. Inc.
Eurostep Limited,
25, Chaucer Road, BATH BA2 4QX, UK