plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Participants overview - OASIS TC meeting and DEX workshops 30 March - 2 April

Title: Message

Carolyn,

Thursday and Friday (1 and 2 April) are allocated to reference data activity. We should consider arranging a net-meeting Thursday after lunch. Will you be available then? If so, I suggest we’ll have a net meeting 1 April 12:30 – 15:30 (UK time). I'll confirm this during Tuesday next week - after discussing the agenda for the week with the modellers.

Regards

Trine

-----Original Message-----
From: Cox, Carolyn P [mailto:Carolyn.Cox@rolls-royce.com]
Sent: 24. mars 2004 10:35
To: Hansen, Trine

Trine,

Are there any requirements to use Teleconferencing/WebEx at any time during the week for those who are unable to travel to Norway?

Best Regards

Carolyn Cox
Capability Engineer
Rolls-Royce  plc, Naval Marine Support,
CSP4, PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE.
Phone: +44 (0) 117 97 97845
Fax: +44 (0) 117 97 97234
e-mail carolyn.cox@rolls-royce.com