plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Proposed agenda for DEX workshops next week + updated Participant list

Title: Proposed agenda for DEX workshops next week + updated Participant list

Hello PLCS Modelers,

First apologies if you’re not a modeller, I tried sending this to the PLCS modelling team but am not allowed to email the exploder at ATI.

I’m working on the Reference Data modelers guide and will be providing an early draft for your workshop next week. If you have any specific issues/concerns you want to make sure are included in that draft for next week, please let me know. Items on the list at the moment include:

1 – How will the Capabilities and DEXs interact with the RD?

2 – How do I install Protégé and update/extend the existing RD?

3 – A few specific “How do I do this in OWL?” questions : mutually exclusive subclasses, etc.

4 – What’s the Dublin Core and how should I use it?

Cheers,

David