plcs message

Subject: Resource Matrix

All,

The first draft of the Resource Matrix is attached.  I request all members review and submit revisions.  Please confirm that the individuals listed are committed to completing the tasks assigned.  The spreadsheet has 3 worksheets:  one by capability sets, one by DEXs, and one summary by company of resources committed.  I have listed Jochen Haenisch as a contributor from DNV and Sven Olof Green as contributing from Saab.  Neither Jochen nor Sven are registered with the OASIS web site.  Would someone please confirm that this is correct or submit the appropriate information and please remind them to register on the OASIS web site so that they can get access to the PLCS Technical information not available to the general public.  My apologies upfront if I listed these in error.

As you will also note, there are still a number of "blanks" that must be filled in.  Would all members please consider nominating someone for these positions.  Remember, get your request in early and you will likely receive the prize!

For UK MOD and others who are funding resources from other companies, if you would let me know which resources you are funding, I will be happy to move them under your umbrella on the Resource_Commitment_by_Company so that you can receive proper credit.

A response by 30 April would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Resources_capabilities_Master_20040423.xls