plcs message

Subject: Groups - Interim IS release of AP239 (iso10303_239_20041204.zip) uploaded

I have just uploaded an interim release of the PLCS AP.

All of the major issues against the AP have now been addressed and it has
been submitted for QC review.

The intent is to submit the AP plus the remaining 7 implementation modules
to the WG3 convener in the first week of January and have the AP accepted
for publication by ISO  mid January. So if you have any comments on the
document, please submit them as soon as possible.

I will be on vacation until the New Year.

There are some selects being extended by Sean.
On return from vacation, I will generate a new long form, undertake the
final checks and submit the document to the WG3 convener, who will then
review it and submit it to ISO. This final process nearly always reveals a
few more minor issues to be addressed.

Thanks very much to all the modellers who have contributed to getting this
far. It has been a tremendous effort.

Seasonal greetings to everyone
Regards
Rob

 -- Dr Rob Bodington

The document named Interim IS release of AP239
(iso10303_239_20041204.zip) has been submitted by Dr Rob Bodington to the
OASIS Product Life Cycle Support (PLCS) TC document repository.

Document Description:

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs/download.php/10594/iso10303_239_20041204.zip

View Document Details: