plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Next Face-to-face meeting - 31 January/1 February - response requested

Title: Message
Howard/Chris,

I am planning on attending and Bristol would be better for me.  It is unlikely that LSC would be able to support an OASIS meeting in New Orleans.

Regards,

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Mason, Howard (UK) [mailto:howard.mason@baesystems.com]
Sent: 07 January 2005 16:25
To: Oasis PLCS (E-mail)

As agreed at the previous teleconference, the principal objectives of this session will be to finalise the resolution of issues raised by the DEX Synchronisation activity, and to confirm a common view of the tasks that need to be undertaken to deliver and maintain the DEXes. We have therefore ordered the agenda to allow the DEX synchronisation and coordination discussions on the first day, and to identify any specific actions that need to be incorporated into the TC work programme. On the second day, we will review the draft TC work programme, and look at the requirements of the pilot projects and the actions needed to invigorate the DEX teams, again adding items to the work programme if necessary. This should allow us to derive a clear view of the outstanding resource requirements for the proposed programme of work.

Please note that the meeting is scheduled to begin at 1300 on 31 January, and finish by 1600 on 1 February.

Rolls-Royce have kindly offered to host.  We originally suggested Bristol, but some members have indicated a preference for a London location.

To help with the arrangements, could you please confirm to Chris Kreiler whether you plan to attend, and whether your plans would be affected by a change of location to London.

We have also been requested by OASIS to consider whether we would wish to hold a Face to face meeting in New Orleans during their symposium on the future of XML vocabularies from 27-29 April.  Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Howard Mason

Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG