plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] PLCS Face-to-Face Meeting 31 Jan Bristol, United Kingdom; Meeting Information

I will attend the meeting.

Best regards

Tor Arne Irgens

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kreiler [mailto:kreilerc@mantech-wva.com]
Sent: 19. januar 2005 21:24
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

Rolls-Royce apologizes for the delay. The Venue is the Whittle House

Conference Centre at Filton, Bristol, as detailed on the attached map.

I have attached hotel details (summary word document and pdf with a bit more

detail), although not all prices may be current. I would recommend the Aztec

or Holiday Inn Express Bristol at the cheaper end of the price range.

The Secretariat proposes we use the Holiday Inn Express Bristol

(www.hiexpress.com/bristolnorth) as our lodging headquarters.

I have posted all of the attached documents on the OASIS PLCS WEB site under

folder "Meeting Notes - Meeting 13".  They are also linked under the meeting

information.  Please note the proposed Workplan outline in Excel spreadsheet

format.  This will be discussed at the Bristol meeting and is included for

your read-ahead information.

All DEX Team leaders are encouraged to submit written reports to the PLCS

web site.  Please upload your information into the Meeting Notes - Meeting

13 folder.

Rolls-Royce needs advance confirmation of who is attending - Name,

Organisation and citizenship - and any special dietary requirements for

lunch arrangements.

Please respond direct to Nigel Walker (nigel.walker@rolls-royce.com) or

"reply to all" from this message.

Please contact Chris Kreiler if you have any additional questions.