plcs message

Subject: PLCS SC4 Meeting at Lillehammer

All,

The forthcoming TC184/SC4 will soon be upon us. At present, there are NO meetings scheduled for PLCS/AP239.
In my capacity as nominal chair of this group within ISO, I am happy to respond to requests for PLCS meetings. I would therefore encourage anyone who requires one or more sessions at Lillehammer to contact me either via this mechanism or e-mail me at ils-de@a.dii.mod.uk. The OASIS face-to-face meeting at the end of this month may also be an opportunity to discuss the need for such meetings.

Best Regards,

Martin Gibson