plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Groups - PLCS 31 Jan / 1 Feb 2005 modified

My current understanding of attendees at next weeks meeting is as follows. If I have missed anyone or anyone is still to advise attendance can you please confirm asap to avoid any problems with site access.

Chris Kreiler, ManTech
Nigel Newling, LSC
Gordon Robb, LSC
Les Debenham, LSC
Tim King (tentative), LSC
Steve Foster, LSC
Tor Arne Irgens, Norwegian Defence
Mike Newton, UK MOD
Phil Rutland, UK MOD
Rob Bodington, Eurostep
Paul D Allen, Logistics Business Systems (LBS)
Sean Barker, BAE SYSTEMS
Howard Mason, BAE Systems ?

Adrian Blenkiron, R-R
Carolyn Cox, R-R
Ian Jennions, R-R
Nigel Walker, R-R

Can you please note I have arranged sandwiches etc for the first day from 12 noon for those that have not eaten.

If there is any problem, eg locating the venue etc, please advise me on my mobile.

Regards Nigel

Capability Acquisition & Implementation Mgr
Rolls-Royce plc, Naval Marine Support
(MH9), PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE
Tel: +44 (0) 11797 97007
Fax: +44 (0) 11797 95777
Mobile: +44 (0) 7870 242662
E-mail: nigel.walker@rolls-royce.com

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2005 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.