plcs message

Subject: Groups - Input to SC4 Ref Data Maintenance Agency (SC4_RDL_maintenance_agency_v002.ppt) uploaded

Hi
SC4 are in the process of investigating the development of a maintenance
agency for reference data. This will be disucssed at the SC4 meeting next
week in Valencia.

These slides are some initial PLCS inputs to those discussions.

I am sure that I have not covered everything so comments on the slides
welcome. Apologies for only sending this out now, but the meeting will be
next week, so if you have any comments could you send them sooner rather
than later :-)

In the slides I state that PLCS:
- is using OWL for reference data;
- at this stage is intending to publish the reference data as OASIS
standard;
- that we expect the reference data to be freely available.

Does anyone disagree with this?

Regards
Rob

 -- Dr Rob Bodington

The document named Input to SC4 Ref Data Maintenance Agency
(SC4_RDL_maintenance_agency_v002.ppt) has been submitted by Dr Rob
Bodington to the OASIS Product Life Cycle Support (PLCS) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
SC4 are in the process of investigating the development of a maintenance
agency for reference data. These slides are some initial PLCS inputs to the
discussions.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs/document.php?document_id=13013

Download Document: