plcs message

Subject: Meeting Details

Hello All,

We (Rolls-Royce) will be making WebEx available for this afternoon's meeting in case anyone wants to use it. This allows anyone logged in to be able to view, on their PC,  powerpoint slides, documents or applications which are being presented. To access this, select the following URL just before the meeting time:

https://exostar.webex.com

When the WebEx window is displayed, click Attend a Meeting>Unlisted Meetings and enter the meeting number which is 738631847. Then type your NAME in the box provided. This will be the name which is displayed to all the other attendees. There will be no password.

At some point in the process, I can't quite remember when, if you haven't used the facility before, a box is displayed indicating some activity on your PC. Just let this continue, and you will be added to the meeting.

The process of joining can take a while, so have patience!

If anyone wants to present a document, ask me to make them the Presenter, then use the Share menu to share the document or application. The dialog used to select the document to share is very similar to any windows application.

I am not sure if there is a limit to the number of people who can attend a meeting.

Best Regards

Carolyn Cox
Capability Engineer
Rolls-Royce  plc, Naval Marine Support,
CSP4, PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE.
Phone: +44 (0) 117 97 97845
Fax: +44 (0) 117 97 97234
e-mail carolyn.cox@rolls-royce.com

Best Regards

Carolyn Cox
Capability Engineer
Rolls-Royce  plc, Naval Marine Support,
MH-9, PO Box 3, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7QE.
Phone: +44 (0) 117 97 97845
Fax: +44 (0) 117 97 94636
Mobile: +44 (0) 7763 468600
e-mail carolyn.cox@rolls-royce.com

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2005 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.