plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Draft PLCS Advisory for DEX Development Outside the PLCS TC

Hi Chris,
attached is a marked up version of 'your' advisory.
Had a quick look at the OASIS PLCS web pages http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=plcs - they certainly need an update. I assume that they will updated prior to the posting of the advisory?

regards

Gordon

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kreiler [mailto:kreilerc@mantech-wva.com]
Sent: 30 December 2005 20:41
To: plcs@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

One of the Secretariat's action items from the last PLCS teleconference was to draft an advisory for the OASIS PLCS TC Public side of the website regarding contacting a PLCS TC expert before undertaking development of a data exchange specification.  Attached is my first cut.  I have "volunteered" some technical experts.  Please confirm your desire to be included or removed from the list.

Please make any editorial comments by close of business 9 Jan 06.  I will incorporate the comments and post on OASIS website.

Thanks.

v/r

Chris Kreiler

PLCS Secretariat

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG

PLCS Website Advisory GR MARKED UP.doc