plcs message

Subject: PLCS Member Company Interest in Workplan Proposed by Technical Oversight Group (TOG)

All,

Attached is the workplan spreadsheet presented at the last teleconference by the Technical Oversight Group.  The spreadsheet is being circulated for company interested as per Action Item 24/1.  It is requested that members review all worksheets (Phase I, Phase 2, and DEX) and return the spreadsheet to the Secretariat.  One response per company please.  I will consolidate the responses and report at the next teleconference.

A response by COB Friday, 21 July 2006, would be appreciated.

For your convenience, most of the columns you need to fill-in have pull-down menus.

Thanks.

Chris Kreiler

P.S.  I have one request to move the next teleconference from Monday (24 July) to Tuesday (25 July).  Is Monday a problem for anyone else?

Thanks again.

Workplan_v06_from TOG to TC_Member_Interest.xls