plcs message

Subject: RE: [plcs] Migration of templates

Hi

We have now finished moving the templates from the capabilities.

You can now run a CVS update and commit any changes.

End users should see no difference.

Please let me know if you anything amiss.

For developers ….

The templates are divided into standard templates that are defined in the context of capabilities and templates defined for business concepts.

The capability templates are stored in:

dexlib/ data/templates

and indexed in

dexlib/ data/templates/template_index.xml

The business concept templates are grouped in a business context and stored in:

dexlib\data\busconcept\<business context>\templates

and indexed in:

dexlib\data\busconcept\<business context>\templates\ template_index.xml

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960 (note new number)
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401