plcs message

Subject: PLCS webservices training

Hi

I apologize if this is an inappropriate use of the email exploder, but given the fact that we have submitted the PLCS webservices for review, I felt it relevant to post this.

The specification for PLCS web services has been partially funded by the VIVACE project who are now funding a training course on them and other services developed on VIVACE.

If you are interested in attending, please contact Vaino Tarandi (vaino.tarandi@eurostep.com)

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960 (note new number)
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

WebServiceTrainingInvitation2006-12_final.doc