plcs message

Subject: Suggestion for naming of our standard...

All,

I know this could wait until the ballot comments should be addressed, but just to let the suggestion sink in, - what about “DEXpub” or actually “OASIS PLCS DEXpub” as the name for the upcoming standard? With ‘DEXlib’ being the “DEX library” or “DEX development library/environment”, “DEXpub” would be the “DEX publication package”. Thereby avoiding the risk of confusion arising from naming the standard “OASIS PLCS DEXs”, which is the current writing.

To be absolutely clear, - the standard, which is a collection of approved DEXs, Templates, Capabilities, Schemas, Reference Data and additional guidance in the “PLCS Help and Information Pages”, should not be confused with one of the components of the standard (the DEXs).

Regards,

  Mats

http://www.fmv.se

 Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log

Logistics Procurement Command

Logistics Technical Coordination Office

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Banérgatan 62

Telephone: +46 8 782 47 24
Mobile: +46 70 267 47 24
E-mail: mats.nilsson@fmv.se

”Utan tvivel är jag inte klok” - Tage Danielsson - ”I am, without a doubt, not wise”