plcs message

Subject: http://www.plcs.org/ http://www.plcs-resources.org/

Hi

We need to do some maintenance on the server that is hosting

http://www.plcs.org/ and  http://www.plcs-resources.org/

Hence we would like to take it off line this Friday between 12:00 and 16:00 GMT

If this presents a problem for anyone, please could you contact me or Josh Pearce

We are in the process of setting up a mirror site for the server so that we can continue to provide the service whilst undertaking any maintenance, so hopefully we can avoid taking the servers off line in the future.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.