plcs message

Subject: Groups - Input to meeting #51 (TJT DEX D003 Summary 12 Mar 2010.zip) uploaded

PPT Summary of Task DEX Issues for discussion at meeting #51
This provides a brief of both BCR1 & BCR2 Issues & status; most of the BCR2
points are from the BCR2 disposition spreadsheet.

Note the proposed disposition for BCR2 were posted by Chris several days
ago (Wed 10/03/2010). See Task Set DEX Ballot Issues BCR2_25Feb2010.xls in
the documents area.

- we have begun work on this and would propose the following approach to
progress the Task Set Dex to Public Review Draft status;

- review the spreadsheet of the R2 Ballot with our proposed dispositions
(noting that according to OASIS rules, the comments should be on the
changes and (I presume)not new observations or enhancements).

- agree on their disposition if possible before the call (i.e. with ESL &
Jotne)

- assuming agreement we will go ahead with the ballot on Friday, else we
shall need to send around a postponement

- due to features of the release and publication tools & the effort to
create a ballot package, we did not feel that this was the best use of
resources prior to agreement on the disposition actions, therefore, we are
not planning to generate another Committee Draft release  for Friday; we
can review the progress since the February 25th meeting using DEXlib.

- the discussion on Friday 12th should be about the disposition of the
comments & the agreed changes to be in place, such that producing the
Public Review Draft is approved.

 -- Mr. Tim Turner

The document named Input to meeting #51 (TJT DEX D003 Summary 12 Mar
2010.zip) has been submitted by Mr. Tim Turner to the OASIS Product Life
Cycle Support (PLCS) TC document repository.

Document Description:
PPT Summary of Task DEX Issues for discussion at meeting #51

This provides a brief of both BCR1 & BCR2 Issues & status; most of
the BCR2 points are from the BCR2 disposition spreadsheet.

Note the proposed disposition for BCR2 were posted here by Chris several
days ago (Wed 10/03/2010). See Task Set DEX Ballot Issues
BCR2_25Feb2010.xls in the documents area.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36822

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36822/TJT%20DEX%20D003%20Summary%2012%20Mar%202010.zip