plcs message

Subject: FW: PLCS IFdiscussion at PDES off-site March 17 at 3:15 PM EDT

All,

Information on OASIS PLCS TC call regarding a PLCS Implementers Forum today, March 17, at 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time at the PDES off-site.

From: Mason, Howard (UK) [mailto:Howard.Mason@baesystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:36 AM
To: Kreiler, Christopher G

Chris,
Can you please forward - I do not have email access here.

Howard Mason (via Blackberry)
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com

BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151