plcs message

Subject: Leaving LSC Group

Dear All,

Apologies for any cross-posting!

As some of you might already be aware, I'm leaving LSC Group tomorrow, after nearly 9 years of professional growth with them.

I've handed over the last of my OASIS PLCS TC actions to my colleague Mr. Colin Teewdie, who has been co-ordinating much of this work in the background at LSC Group. He will also assume LSC's role at regular TC meetings - where I'm sure his presence will be of benefit to the TC.

For me, I'll be taking some vacation and will then be starting an exciting new position at Jotne's (relatively new) Jotne North America office in early April, which is headed up by Jim Martin. In addition to new areas of responsibility, I still expect to be active in the STEP & OASIS communities - perhaps more so.

Hence, this is not a 'goodbye' message - more of  a 'see you soon' one!

Kind regards,

Tim
NB In between jobs you can reach me here.

Tim Turner | Executive Consultant

LSC Group

enabling better decisions

Lincoln House | Wellington Crescent | Fradley Park | Lichfield | Staffordshire | WS13 8RZ

Tel: USA/Cell +1 843 271 4353

UK Switchboard Tel: +44 (0) 1543 271435 | Fax: +44 (0) 1543 446900

Email: tjt@lsc.co.uk | www.lsc.co.uk

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED***   The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group Ltd. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG, having a place of business at Lincoln House, Wellington Crescent, Fradley Park, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 8RZ and at Leanne House, Avon Close, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9UX. VAT number: GB 655 1330 55

Please consider whether it is necessary to print this e-mail