plcs message

Subject: Item Identification DEX ready

All,

Please note that the Item Identification DEX is ready for review on DEXLib.  Any issues raised will be discussed on the next PLCS TC Teleconference scheduled for 2011-05-12 at the usual time. Once the technical review in the native form (DEXL9b) is complete, we should then proceed to convert to HTML ready for the formal acceptance.

Please note the location to raise issues is within bugzilla at the URL shown below.

Thanks

Chris Kreiler

PLCS Secretariat

From: Grieger, Brian K [mailto:brian.k.grieger@lmco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:22 AM
To: Kreiler, Christopher G; howard.mason@baesystems.com; jerry.smith@disa.mil
Cc: Jarl.S.Magnusson@dnv.com; Fredrik.Lied.Larsen@dnv.com; Oconnell, Cyndi; Faust, Sandra M

Jerry, Howard and Chris,

Part of the Norway IUID/PLCS Implementation program is to create an Item Identification DEX and ultimately get that submitted for ballot and standardized.  We have just finished the DEXlib updates so  the Item Identification DEX is ready for an internal review by the members of the OASIS PLCS Technical Committee.  The DEX is documented in DEXlib under DEXs with the name Item Identification, all relevant source files can be found in Sourceforge.  The aim of this internal review is to allow members input into the DEX before an official ballot process is started. The internal review will last approximately 2 weeks (starting Tuesday, May 3, 2011 – Wednesday, May 18) .  If you could kindly commun icate this out to the necessary folks, we would greatly appreciate it.

Please register issues in Bugzilla, http://locke.dcnicn.com/bugzilla/PLCS/, with Product: OASIS DEXs and Component: DEX: Item Identification.   If anyone has problems getting into Bugzilla, please contact us.

Thank you!

Brian

Global Sustainment Operations

Norway IUID/PLCS Implementation Program Manager

Lockheed Martin   MS2 - Tactical Systems

3333 Pilot Knob Rd

Eagan, MN  55121

( 651-456-3264 (office)

È 651-343-1784 (mobile)