plcs message

Subject: Face-to-face meeting

Hi,

I think it’s very important that we set a date and place for the discussed Face-to-face meeting in order to keep things moving in the best possible way. There’s a lot to discuss and plan!

Any suggestions?!

Regards,

  Mats

Beskrivning: cid:image003.gif@01CB9AB6.17D63230

http://www.fmv.se

Mats Nilsson
Information Architect

Logistics Procurement Command

Development and Technical Coordination

Swedish Defence Materiel Administration

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Banérgatan 62

Telephone: +46 8 782 47 24
Mobile: +46 70 267 47 24
E-mail: mats.nilsson@fmv.se

        ”I am, without a doubt, not wise” - Tage Danielsson