plcs message

Subject: Fwd: [Join] Dex Specification Needed

Can someone on the TC help Mr. Zhang with his request?

Thanks,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: barb <barbara.erbes@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

I think this one is yours.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Join] Dex Specification Needed
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:19:43 +0000
From: Zheng Zhang <t-zzhang@microsoft.com>
To: join@oasis-open.org <join@oasis-open.org>

Hi,

My name is Zheng Zhang, from Microsoft China. I just want to know if you can help me know where I can buy or get the full-version of Dex1/Dex3 (Data EXchange) specifications?

Now I am doing some projects and need to find some references on Dex1/Dex3 specifications. However I search all the Internet and cannot obtain ones.

Thanks for your help!

Best Wishes,

Zheng Zhang

--