plcs message

Subject: Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0. 21 May 2013. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 02.

Hi

We have now  addressed all  issues raised during the Public Review and have produced:

“Product Life Cycle Support Version 1.0. 21 May 2013. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 02. “

This is available at:

http://www.plcs.org/plcslib/publications/plcs-plcslib-v1.0-csd02/plcslib-v1.0-csd02__20130516_1501.zip

http://www.plcs.org/plcslib/publications/plcs-plcslib-v1.0-csd02/plcslib-v1.0-csd02__20130516_1501/plcslib-v1.0-csd02.html

All changes have been identified in the revision section of the coverpage.

We will spend the rest of today and tomorrow doing a final quality review  after which I will upload the final draft to the OASIS website ready for review during the TC call next week.

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.