Subject: FW: ISO Privacy Standards Conference Draft Agenda Oct 8-9, 2010

PMRM TC members – FYI – see attached

And, our own John Sabo is on the agenda. John is pledged to mention the PMRM multiple times.

Reminder of our PMRM TC meeting next week, Wednesday, 8 Sept.

Call-in, agenda, and details will follow soon.

By the way: The current membership of the PMRM TC showing on the OASIS public site is:

This page lists the OASIS members currently on this TC's publicly-visible membership roster.

Person

Organization

Role

Andrea Caccia

AITI-Associazione Italiana Tesorieri de Impresa

Member

John Sabo

CA*

Member

Pothiraj Selvaraj

GCE

Member

Saurabh Arora

Hasso Plattner Institute

Member

William Cox

Individual

Member

Gershon Janssen

Individual

Member

Gail Magnuson

Individual

Member

Gary Roboff

Individual

Member

Michael Willett

Individual

Member

Trey Tubbs

Jericho Systems Corporation

Member

Thomas Hardjono

M.I.T.

Member

Diana Graski

National Center for State Courts*

Member

Peter Alterman

National Institutes of Health

Member

Erika McCallister

NIST*

Member

Bill Tabor

WidePoint Corporation

Member

Proposers listed in the Charter are urged to sign up for the TC. Also, recruit ALL your friends!

Being a member by the 8 Sept meeting grants special privileges.

Michael Willett

ISTPA and OASIS