Subject: Re: [pmrm] OASIS PMRM TC: cancellation of the 11 Nov meeting?

Fine for me.
Andrea Caccia - AITI

Il giorno 27/ott/2010, alle ore 03.26, Michael Willett ha scritto:

Dear PMRMers –

Our next scheduled regular meeting is on Thursday, 11 Nov.

Several members have pointed out that this day is a U.S. Federal Holiday (Veteran’s Day),

one of the few that was not moved to a Monday.

At least 4 members are affected; possibly others.

Here is a consensus plan that John, Mary, and I developed:

   - Let’s cancel the 11 Nov meeting (simplifies the formal attendance count for determining voting status)

   - Hold an INFORMAL meeting the next Thursday, 18 Nov (does not count toward voting status)

  - Then, have our next regular meeting on 9 Dec, as planned

We are asking all of you whether the standing schedule of monthly meetings conflicts with holidays in the U.S. or other countries in the future?

Thanks for being flexible.

Michael and John