Subject: Re: [pmrm] FW: Draft Summary Nov 17 ANSI VTAG privacy con call

You all know that I believe we should have a recommended list of privacy policy subjects for both CSPs and RPs, e.g., opt in, informed consent, default do-not-expose, protect data at rest and in motion, etc for CSPs and minimum data draw, protect data at rest and in motion, etc for RPs.
The Management part of PMRM needs a Policy part to hook on to.
Regards,
Peter
Sent from my mobile device. My cell phone # is 240-507-7107.

From: Michael Willett <mwillett@nc.rr.com>
To: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org <pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Fri Nov 26 16:26:50 2010

FYI: Notice the important distinction in the paragraph below:

 “Distinction should be made between principles and methods for protecting privacy

That could be the ‘mantra’ of the PMRM TC, which focuses

on translating principles INTO “methods” (read: Services)!

In this context, “methods” may even be understood to mean the mechanisms

used to realize a given Service.

Michael