Subject: OASIS PMRM TC: Generic Use Case

This illustrative Use Case (attached) was distributed early in the life of the PMRM TC.

Such an illustration bears repeating, since we have new members, since we are

still looking for a methodology for expressing Use Cases and their underlying requirements,

and mainly since we need to forever keep in mind the fundamental purpose

of the PMRM: Convert privacy requirements into operational PMRM Service interactions.

The “solution” to this Use Case (or any Use Case) is not unique re: PMRM.

You all can see where alternative or even different Service sequences could have been invoked,

depending on the specific requirements and our desire for further detail.

Do take a moment to review this brief Use Case. Keeps you fresh.

Thanks…

Michael Willett

Generic Use Case 042809.doc