Subject: Probably old news but fyi: NSTIC Public Release was released today

From: Daniel Dazza Greenwood [mailto:dazza@civics.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 3:56 AM
To: Daniel "Dazza" Greenwood
Subject: NSTIC Public Release

Thank you again for signing up at NSTIC.us for more information about the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace.  NSTIC.us is a collaboration of the eCitizen Foundation, the Kantara Initiative, the Identity Commons, Liberty Coalition, the Center for Democracy and Technology and a growing number of other organizations and individuals.  We aim to foster a national dialog on this important matter of public policy and to encourage civic engagement in the evolution of this strategy.

We're pleased to inform you that later today, at 11:30am Eastern Time, NSTIC will be publicly released.  More information about the launch is available at www.NSTIC.us and at the Governent's National Program Office: www.nist.gov/nstic/   There is a link to the web-based livecast for the event, as well as a page where we'll post an HTML version of the strategy, both of which will "go live" later today at NSTIC.us.

We look forward to being in contact with you as this important national strategy evolves.  Your input is important to this process - please join the national dialog on this policy today.

Best regards,
 - Dazza Greenwood, eCitizen Foundation

* Daniel "Dazza" Greenwood, JD
* Executive Director, eCitizen Foundation
* Founder: www.CIVICS.com