Subject: PMRM TC Face/Face meeting in DC, 8-9 June?

The Minutes from the 28 April informal meeting read, in part:

The group discussed the possibility of a June face to face meeting in Washington DC to be hosted by CA Technologies on June 8, and continuing to June 9 with the regularly scheduled PMRM TC meeting which would be both in-person and teleconference in lieu of the proposed May 26 face to face meeting.  John Sabo asked interested members who would travel from outside the Washington DC area to let the PMRM co-chairs know of their interest in attending, and an estimate of travel costs.  John said he would request reimbursement for at least some portion of the costs from the IDtrust Member Section Steering Committee.

We have not yet heard from any PMRM TC member expressing interest in such a meeting (plus, estimated travel expenses).

Please reply to me (mwillett@nc.rr.com) and John S ( john.t.sabo@ca.com), if interested.

The Minutes also reflect our desire to proceed quickly with developing Use Cases, with initial focus

on both Emergency Responder and Smart Grid (restricted focus).

Gail (and Michelle): Were you developing the initial expression of the restricted-focus Smart Grid use case?

                                         ie, equivalent of Scenario Diagrams?

Dawn: Emergency Responder initial expression with Scenario Diagrams?

Raising this question again: Do we want to subset the TC by identifying those

members who want to actively work on each/either Use Case above?

Let me and John know your opinion (e-mails above) and if you would volunteer

for one of the subsets.

I will get out the results of the poll for an alternate time for our TC meeting; sorry for the delay.

Thanks…

Michael