Subject: FW: [egov-ms] Kantara Initiative Face to Face meetings in Berlin, May 16-18, 2011

FYI: From the e-Gov interests in OASIS re: Kantara.

Michael

From: Robert.Sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca [mailto:Robert.Sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 2:15 PM
To: egov-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: dervla@kantarainitiative.org

As promised on the OASIS e-Gov Member Section call today, here is the agenda for the Kantara Initiative Face to Face meetings in Berlin next week, May 16-18, 2011.

I will be participating by teleconference in the Kantara e-Gov Working Group sessions on Monday and Tuesday.

For anyone involved with identity, credentials, cloud computing, privacy, etc. I’d recommend getting involved with Kantara. The general information is available at:

or by contacting Dervla O’Reilly at Dervla@kantarainitiative.org

Regards,
Bob Sunday

Cyber Authentication Program I Programme d’authentification Cyber

Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction du dirigeant principal de l'information

Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada

Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5

Office: 613-941-4764

Email: robert.sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca