Subject: OASIS PMRM TC alternate meeting times...

PMRM TC –

Recall from the advance Agenda for the informal 12 May telecom:

   - Changing the regular meeting time:

      Results of the poll: 3 people had conflicts with our present 2nd and 4th Thursdays 11 AM Eastern schedule (mostly, NIST conflict).

      In common, they recommended looking at 1 PM Eastern on ANY day (say, the same Thursdays).

      ANY conflicts with that?

The only response I received was “no conflict”.

Does anyone have a conflict with changing the meetings times to:

    2nd  (formal) and 4th (informal) Thursdays 1 PM Eastern

What about our European participants? Let’s hear from you.

Let me (only me) know quickly.

Michael