Subject: Groups - PMRM TC Meeting added

Announcement of June 8 Face-to-face PMRM TC Meeting.

 -- Mr John Sabo

PMRM TC Meeting has been added by Mr John Sabo

Date:  Wednesday, 08 June 2011
Time:  09:00am - 05:00pm ET

Event Description:
Face to face TC meeting.

Location:
CA Technologies
1401 I Street NW
Suite 1220
Washington DC 20005

This location is in the Franklin Tower Building at the corner of 14th and I streets Northwest, directly across from the McPherson Square Metro station, 14th Street exit (orange and blue lines).

Note: There will not be a teleocnference bridge for this meeting.

Agenda:
The focus of the meeting will be to continue the application of the draft methodology to the HITSP Emergency Responder Electronic Health Record Interoperability Specification HITSP/IS04 and to refine the methodology against this use case.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/event.php?event_id=30690

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110523T000000Z
DTSTART:20110608T130000Z
DTEND:20110608T210000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:PMRM TC Meeting
  NW\nSuite 1220\nWashington DC 20005\n\nThis location is in the
  Franklin Tower Building at the corner of 14th and I streets
  Northwest\, directly across from the McPherson Square Metro station\,
  14th Street exit (orange and blue lines).\n\nNote: There will not be a
  teleocnference bridge for this meeting.\n\nGroup: OASIS Privacy
  Management Reference Model (PMRM) TC\nCreator: Mr John Sabo
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/event.php?event_id=30690
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/pmrm/event.php?event_id=30690
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR